Free shipping on all orders!
Aggregated Information — data or information relating to multiple people which has been combined or aggregated. Aggregated Information includes information that we create or compile from various sources, including transactions or certain data from Cookies and Similar Technologies.
AHI (we, our, us) — the AHI company as identified at the beginning of this online privacy statement.
AHI Family of Companies — any affiliate and subsidiary of, and any company owned or controlled by, AHI.
Business Partners — any third parties with whom we conduct business and have a contractual relationship, such as a business that processes transactions or analyzes data.
Co-brand Partners — businesses we partner with to offer services.
Cookies and Similar Technologies — a cookie is a small data file that a website transfers to your computer's hard drive. We may place cookies when you visit our website or websites where our ads appear or when you make purchases, request or personalize information, or register for certain services. If you accept the cookies used on our website, websites that are “powered by” another company on our behalf, or websites where our ads appear, you may give us access to information about your interests. We may use that information to personalize your experience. Similar technologies such as web beacons, pixels, gifs, tags, and device ID technology also do the same thing. We use the term Cookies and Similar Technologies in this statement to refer to all technologies that collect information in this way.
De-identified Information — data or information used in a way that does not identify you to a third party. We often derive De-identified Information from Personal Information. It includes information that we may collect from various sources, such as transactions or certain data from Cookies and Similar Technologies.
IP Address — a number assigned to a device when connecting to the Internet.
Online Information — data or information collected on the AHI websites and apps as well as on websites and apps of third parties relating to topics about our business.
Other Information — AHI internal information (for example, transaction data), external data that companies use to process applications and complete transactions, and other online and offline information we collect from or about you.
Personal Information — information that can identify a person, such as name, address, telephone number, and email address.
Service Providers — any vendor, third party and/or company that performs business operations on our behalf, such as printing, mailing, and other communications services (email, direct mail, etc.), marketing, data processing, servicing, collections, or ad management.
Targeted Advertising — Ads that we, or our Service Providers, or Third-Party Ad-Servers display on websites or in apps outside the AHI Family of Companies based on the preferences or interests inferred from data collected from a computer or device regarding viewing behaviors or app use over time and across different websites or apps. Targeted Advertising may occur across browsers or mobile devices that have been associated together.
Third-Party Ad-Servers — companies that provide the technology to place ads on websites (and apps) and track how ads perform. These companies may also place and access cookies on your device. The information they collect from our websites is in a form that does not identify you personally.
The types of information we collect depends on which product or service you use.
Sometimes you give information directly to us (or to our Service Providers). For example, you might give us your name, account number, email, mailing address, phone number, credit card, or date of birth when you:
- fill out an online form or survey;
- register, log into or update the settings on your account using our online services;
- register for a marketing offer; or
- buy something on our website.
We (and our Service Providers or Third-Party Ad-Servers) also collect information through Cookies and Similar Technologies. Most Cookies and Similar Technologies will only collect De-Identified Information such as how you arrive at our website or your general location. However, certain Cookies and Similar Technologies do collect Personal Information. For example, if you click Remember Me when you log in to our website, a cookie will store your username
We (and our Service Providers or Third-Party Ad-Servers) may collect information using Cookies and Similar Technologies about:
- the device you use to browse our websites or to access our apps (for example, we may collect information about the operating system or the browser version and the type of device you use to open electronic communications from us);
- the IP Address and information related to that IP Address (such as domain information, your internet provider and general geographic location);
- browsing history on our website or in our apps (such as what you search for, the pages you view, how long you stay, and how often you come back);
- how you search for our website, from which websites you link to our website, and which of our Business Partners’ websites you visit;
- which ads or online content from us and our Business Partners you view, access, or click on;
- your browsing and app use activities over time, and across other websites and apps, following your visit to one of our websites or apps (Service Providers or Third-Party Ad-Servers perform such activities on our behalf);
- the likely associations among different browsers and devices;
- whether you open our electronic communications and which parts you click on; and
- the location of your mobile device (for example, when you use mobile websites or apps to register to receive location-based content).
We (and our Service Providers or Third-Party Ad-Servers) may also collect information made available through third-party platforms and apps (such as online social media platforms), through online databases or directories, or that is otherwise legitimately obtained. This information may be governed by the privacy notice(s) provided by the third party at the time of collection.
We do not share Personal Information with anyone except as described below. However, we may share Personal Information as required or as permitted by law, such as:
- with regulatory authorities, courts, and governmental agencies to comply with legal orders, legal or regulatory requirements, and government requests;
- with our Service Providers, regulatory authorities, and governmental agencies to detect and prevent fraud or criminal activity, and to protect the rights of AHI or others;
- within the AHI Family of Companies;
- with our Service Providers who perform services for us and help us operate our business;
- with financial institutions or Co-brand Partners with whom we jointly offer or develop products and services;
- in the context of a sale of all or part of the AHI Family of Companies or their assets; or
- for specific products or services, when you have given your consent.
- We may transfer Personal Information to Service Providers or companies within the AHI Family of Companies to provide you with our products or services.
Aggregated Information or De-identified Information does not identify you individually; it helps us to analyze patterns among groups of people. We may share Aggregated Information or De-identified Information in several ways, for example:
For the same reasons as we might share Personal Information;
- with Business Partners to help develop and market products or services and present targeted content and Targeted Advertising;
- with Business Partners to conduct analysis and research about customers and website visitors; or
- with Third-Party Ad-Servers to place ads (including ads of our Business Partners) on various websites and apps, and to analyze the effectiveness of those ads.
We use administrative technical security measures to protect your Personal Information.